iTapuih.com - 40 Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP Semester I Terbaru. Kali ini saya akan mencoba membagikan kumpulan soal-soal bahasa Inggris yang dipelajari di kelas 7 (VII) SMP. Soal-soal berikut ini terdiri dari 20 pertanyaan berupa multiple choice (objektif) yang saya gabungkan dari berbagai model soal yang tentunya saya yakin materinya sudah dipelajari di sekolah. Pada postingan ini Anda juga bisa mendapatkan kunci jawaban dari soal-soal tersebut yang mana untuk melihat kunci jawabannya kamu bisa mengklik tombol paling bawah masing-masing soal. Selain soal objektif, saya juga membagikan 10 contoh soal subject pronoun and possessive adjective, 10 soal there are and there is yang di pelajari di kelas 7 SMP. Bagian akhir soal, Anda bisa membuat conversation singkat berdasarkan topik yang disediakan. Soal-soal bahasa Inggris kelas 7 SMP ini bisa Anda download pada link paling bawah.
There is a garden in my school. The garden is on the east side of the school building. Mr. Jack is a gardener. He plants some fruit trees such as: mango, avocado, apple etc. He also plants some flowers such as: roses, jasmines, lily, dahlia and orchids. In the break time many students play in the garden.
|1. Where is the location of the garden? It’s on the … side of the school building|
|2. How many flowers mentioned in the text?|
|3. He plants some fruit tress … (line 3)|
“He” refers to …
A. The writer
B. Mr. Jack
C. The student
D. The teacher
The following text is for questions 4-7
|4. The text tells you about . . . . . .|
A. The writer's identity
B. The writer's pen
C. The writer's school
D. The readers
|5. When was Kaylila born?|
A. On February 1, 2016
B. On February 1, 2005
C. On February 6, 2001
D. On February 6, 2006
|6. What is the writer's nick name?|
A. Kaylila Diva
|7. Kayla comes from Bali. Was born on February.|
The following text is for questions 8-10
There are some students in the library now. Some are looking for books. The others are reading magazines, newspapers or books.
|8. What is Mr. Marco?|
A. A laboratory assistant
C. A headmaster
B. A teacher
D. A librarian
|9. “Some are looking for books.”|
The underlined word is closest in meaning to ....
|10. What time does the school library begin?|
A. 11 a.m.
B. 10 a.m.
C. 8 a. m
D. 2 a.m.
|11. What time is it now?|
A. A quarter past six
B. A quarter to six.
C. A quarter past seven
D. A quarter to seven
|12. Today is Monday, so yesterday was ...|
|13. It is Friday. Tomorrow will be ...|
|14. This month is March. Next month will be ...|
|15. This month is October. Two months ago was ...|
|16. Mrs. Jane: Good morning my lovely students.|
A. See you Mrs
B. Good morning Mrs
C. You are so kind
D. The morning is good
|17. The following expressions are commonly used to greet someone, except …|
A. How’s life?
B. How are you doing?
C. What are you doing?
D. How are things with you?
|18. When does Indonesia celebrate hero's day?|
A. 17th August
B. 10th November
C. 11th October
D. 20th October
The following text is for questions 19 and 20
|19. What is Mariana’s favorite subject on Tuesday?|
|20. “These are my friends at school.” The word my refers to ....|
A. The writer’s friend
Fill in the blanks with the most suitable subject pronoun and possessive adjective.
1. My name is Della. I am a student.
2. ___________ wears a dress. The dress is beautiful.
3. ___________ are student of SMP Nusantara. Their school is a favorite school.
4. He is Rio. ___________ full name is Rio Ramadhan.
5. I have two brothers. ___________ are smart kids.
6. This is ___________ pen. Not mine.
7. ___________ is a house wife. She takes care of housework.
8. I buy a new bag. ___________ is blue color.
9. ___________ family will go picnic. We are so happy.
10. I have English test today. ___________ is difficult.
Lihat Kunci Jawaban
1. There is a red car parked in our driveway.
2. There ______ six eggs in the fridge.
3. There ______ many options to pick from.
4. There ______ a euro and ten cents on the counter.
5. There ______ a lot of errors on this page.
6. There ______ a load of laundry to do.
7. There ______ any wine left.
8. I'm hungry. _____ there any apples in your backpack?
9. Sorry, Dad. _____ nothing left.
10. Help yourself. _____ coffee, tea and juice to drink.
Lihat Kunci Jawaban