iTapuih.com - Contoh Soal Ulangan Harian Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10 SMA (Part I). Pada postingan kali ini saya akan berbagi tentang contoh soal Ulangan Harian Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10 SMA. Sebagaimana kita ketahui bahwa, ulangan harian adalah salah satu bagian dari evaluasi yang merupakan suatu proses yang mencakup pengukuran dan mungkin juga testing, yang juga berisi pengambilan keputusan tentang nilai. Pada postingan ini anda juga dapat membahas 20 soal ulangan harian yang mencakup materi semester 1. Soal-soal tersebut telah saya sediakan kunci jawabannya pada kolom paling bawah. Semoga beberapa soal berikut dapat menjadi referensi bagi kita untuk meningkatkan kemampuan dalam bahasa Inggris.
Choose the right answer by crossing A, B, C, D or E!
What does Beni say to congratulate Siti?
Beni : “__________________________.”
Siti : “Thank you.”
A. Sure, Good luck.
B. Congratulate to Siti
C. Congratulations, Siti.
D. Thanks, I will do my best
E. Don’t mention it
Dayu : ”Who won the football match yesterday?”
Udin : ”Our team did. We won two to one.”
Dayu : ”Well done. _________________________.”
Udin : ”Thank you.”
2. What is the appropriate expression to complete the dialogue above?
A. I’m glad to hear that.
B. That’s too bad
C. I’m sorry.
D. You’re welcome
E. I’m sorry to hear that
Danial: Can I help you carry the bag to your room?
Hasnawati: No, thank you. I can do it myself.
3. The underlined words show ...
A. Asking to do something.
B. Apologizing for a mistake.
C. Agreeing with someone's opinion.
D. Offering to do something.
E. Disagreeing with someone’s opinion.
Andara : Some of our friends will join the concert tomorrow. Would you like to go with me?
Bella : __________ it will very interesting. I need to refresh my mind this time.
4. What is the appropriate expression to complete the dialogue above?
A. I’d love to but I don’t think I can come
B. I’m really sorry. I already have my own plan
C. Well, I’m not sure
D. What a great idea!
E. That's so bad
Indra : The box you brought looks very heavy. ______
Ardi : Sure. It’s very kind of you. Thanks.
5. What is the appropriate expression to complete the dialogue above?
A. Would you like me to help you?
B. Would I like to help me?
C. Would you like to help me?
D. Would you like to bring it for me?
E. Would you help me, now
The following text is for questions 6 and 8
250 gr yellow starfruit in slices.
100 ml water 2 spoonful of vanilla.
8 teaspoonful of lemonade extract.
Put slices of starfruit and water in the blender. Wait until it’s soft. Skim it.
Add syrup, lemonade extract, and soda water. Stir thoroughly.
Pour it in the glass and put in the ice cubes.
6. What is the text about?
A. How to make starfruit punch
B. The ingredients of starfruit punch
C. How to use blender
D. How to stir thoroughly
E. How to slice starfruit
7. _________ lemonade extract and soda water. Stir thoroughly.
The underlined word means ...
A. To make smooth
B. To boil
C. To cut
D. To make dry
E. To move an object in order to mix it
8. Which of the following procedures is true?
A. Put slices of starfruit in the glass
B. Put ice cubes in the blender
C. Skim two spoonful of vanilla
D. Skim the slices of starfruit and water which have already been softened
E. Wait until the ice cubes are melted
This text is for questions number 9 to 11
You need :
a digital camera
an object (a friend/classmate or something interesting, you can find around the classroom or school yard)
Follow the steps below to take picture :
1. Hold up the camera and centre the object in the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
2. More closer or use the zoom control for the result you want
3. When you are ready to take the picture, hold the shutter half way. It is very important, so the camera sets the focus, shutter speed, and various other calculations.
4. A light should appear that let you know the camera is set to go
5. Press shutter all the way down. It may be necessary to turn off the LCD and used the view finder when there is more extreme sunlight to conserve battery. Glare from the LCD does not work well with more bright light.
9. It may be necessary … the LCD and used the view finder when there is more extreme sunlight
A. Switch off
10. What will happen to the LCD when there is more extreme sunlight?
A. The glare is broken
B. The glare runs very well
C. The glare works well
D. The glare does not work well
E. The glare is unbroken
11. What is the purpose of this kind of text?
A. To retell events for the purpose of informing or entertaining
B. To present two point of view about an issue
C. To amuse or entertain and to deal with actual or vicarious experience in different way
D. To describe how something is accomplished through a sequence of actions or steps
E. To describe a peculiar person, place, or things
The following text is for questions 12 and 13
To : Jack
For Being a bright and enthusiastic student in X IPA. Your bright smile lights up our classroom everyday. Great work this year Jack.
12. What is the text about?
A. A letter from a teacher
B. A student report
C. A greeting card
D. An email
E. A letter
13. Joanne is Jack’s …
This text is for questions number 14 to 16
1 Small chicken, cut into pieces
2 cups fresh coconut milk (or 200 ml thick coconut milk and 200 ml water)
Shallots, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, cumin, salt, pepper, coriander
Boil chicken. Allow 2 cups of broth to remain in the pot.
Fry the grinded spices with 2 spoons of vegetable oil.
Add the spices into the boiled chicken; turn to low heat until it is tender.
Add the coconut milk, stir, continue simmer to enhance flavor.
Serve your white chicken curry while hot.
14. What is the text about?
A. How to grind spices
B. How to fry chicken
C. How to make thick coconut milk
D. How to cook white chicken curry
E. How to boil chicken
15. Why do we need to simmer after adding coconut milk?
A. To make the chicken tender
B. To get attractive color
C. To make the curry spicy
D. To enhance flavor
E. To get hot spicy
16. “… turn to low heat until it is tender.” The word it refers to…
D. Vegetable oil
Choose the best synonym of the underlined word for questions number 17 and 18.
17. "It's awful," she whispered.
18. This car is inexpensive.
Choose the best antonym of the underlined word for questions number 19 and 20.
19. Why are you being so courageous?
20. He deserved an honest answer about her response.
Lihat Kunci Jawaban1. C
Demikianlah artikel tentang "Contoh Soal Ulangan Harian Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10 SMA (Part I)". Klik tombol Lihat Kunci Jawaban untuk melihat kunci jawabannya.