iTapuih.com - Contoh Soal Ulangan Harian Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP (Part I). Pada postingan kali ini saya akan berbagi tentang contoh soal Ulangan Harian Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP. Sebagaimana kita ketahui bahwa, ulangan harian adalah salah satu bagian dari evaluasi yang merupakan suatu proses yang mencakup pengukuran dan mungkin juga testing, yang juga berisi pengambilan keputusan tentang nilai. Pada postingan ini anda juga dapat membahas 25 soal ulangan harian yang mencakup materi semester 1. Soal-soal tersebut telah saya sediakan kunci jawabannya pada kolom paling bawah. Semoga beberapa soal berikut dapat menjadi referensi bagi kita untuk meningkatkan kemampuan dalam bahasa Inggris.
Choose the right answer by crossing A, B, C or D!
1. Situation : Siti has just got the first prize in the “Bakiak race” to celebrate Indonesia Independence day. Beni congratulates her.
What does Beni say to congratulate Siti?
Beni : “__________________________.”
Siti : “Thank you.”
A. Sure, Good luck.
B. Congratulate to Siti
C. Congratulations, Siti.
D. Thanks, I will do my best
Dayu : ”Who won the football match yesterday?”
Udin : ”Our team did. We won two to one.”
Dayu : ”Well done. _________________________.”
Udin : ”Thank you.”
2. To complete the dialogue, the suitable expression is ...
A. I’m glad to hear that.
B. That’s too bad
C. I’m sorry.
D. You’re welcome
Edo : ”Happy birthday, Lia.”
Lia : ”Thank you Edo. You are the first who congratulate me.”
Edo : ”Oh really? Here is a little present for you. I hope you like it.”
Lia : ”Thank you very much. You are really my best friend.”
3. Why does Edo give Lia a present?
A. Because Lia likes present.
B. Because today Dayu’s birthday.
C. Because Edo has a lot of money.
D. Because Lia is celebrating her birthday today.
This text is for questions number 4 and 5.
Ever since I heard about your success as the first winner of singing contest of FLS2N. I know how long and how hard you practiced. We are all very proud of you. We wish you all the best in pursuing your dream to be a popular singer some day.
Chairperson of Class 9 A
4. The text above shows that . . .
A. The writer is one of the contestants
B. Esther is the best student
C. Esther is the best singer
D. Rudy is Esther's special friend
5. The text is for . . . of FL2SN.
A. The best student
B. The best teacher
C. The best singer
D. The best graduate student
6. Situation : Rania has just made a very beautiful handycraft from coconut leaf. Chandra praises her craft and hope that she will win the national competition.
Chandra : “____________________________________.”
I’m sure you will win the national competition.”
Rania : “Thank you. I hope so too.”
A. What is that
B. That’s a very beautiful handycraft
C. I’m glad to hear that
D. You are the winner
7. Nuri has just finished practicing singing. She will sing in the celebration of the Indonesia Independence Day. Shinta praises her that she sings like a real singer, and she will get a big applause for that.
Shinta : “You sings like a singer. ______________________.”
Nuri : “Thank you. That’s very nice of you.”
A. I’m sure you will get a very big applause
B. You are a good student
C. I’m sorry
D. Congratulate to Nuri
8. Situation : Fadel is going to participate in the story telling competition. Dara shows her hope that Fadel will get a prize.
Fadel : “Dara, wish me luck. I will take part in the story telling competition.”
Dara : “____________________. I hope you will win the competition.”
A. Thank you very much
B. I hope so
C. I’m sorry
D. Sure, Good luck
9. Situation : Ade has just finished drawing a picture of Tinta, his best friend. He will present it to her on her birthday. Nida praises the picture and she’s sure that Tinta will like it.
Nida : “Ade, that’s a beautiful picture. I’m sure Tinta will like it.”
Ade : “__________________________.”
A. Wish me luck
B. Happy birthday
C. Good luck
D. Thanks. I hope so too
10. Situation : Rahma’s father has given her permission to walk to the mountain. Gibril is happy for her and expresses his hope that she will have a safe trip.
Rahma : “Thank God. Finally my father lets me go to the mountain walk.”
Gibril : “______________________. Have a safe trip.”
A. I’m happy for you
B. Wish me happy
C. Thank you very much
D. I hope so
This text is for questions number 11 and 17.
150 g tempe
1 tablespoon flour
1 spoon Royco
1 cup vegetable oil for frying
Here are the instructions:
Mash the tempe with a fork.
Put the mashed tempe in a bowl and mix with the flour and Royco, followed by an egg.
Shape the tempe into the size of a golf ball and flatten a little with a fork.
Heat the vegetable oil in a medium flame. When the oil is hot, drop the tempe into the oil, five or six at a time.
Fry until golden brown on both sides, drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with chili or sauce.
11. Which statement is TRUE about the instruction?
A. We need the big fire to make oil become hot
B. We ought to drop the tempe around ten or twelve at a two times
C. We shape and fork to flatten of tempe
D. We fry the tempe before golden brown
12. What is the main ingredient of the bregedel tempe?
B. Bregedel Tempe
C. Tempe and Egg
D. Tempe, flour and Royco
13. When we add the egg in making bregedel tempe?
A. Between we mask the tempe and shape the tempe
B. After we shape the tempe and before we mask the tempe
C. Before we shape the tempe and mix the tempe with Royco
D. While we shape the tempe
14. What is the Generic Structure of the text?
A. Goal – Equipment – Steps
B. Goal – Materials – Resolution
C. Goal – Materials – Steps
D. Goal – Ingredients – Resolution
15. What is the social fuction of this text?
A. To inform the readers about Bregedel Tempe.
B. To retell about Bregedel Tempe.
C. To describe about Bregedel Tempe
D. To describe about how to make Bregedel Tempe
16. The language feature of this text is. . .
A. Present Tense
B. Past Tense
17. “Fry until golden brown on both sides, drain on absorbent…” (last line)
The underlined word has the closest meaning to. . .
This text is for questions number 18 and 22.
Red Flannel around 10×10 cm
Cut round the flannel about 5×3 cm and make spiral in it.
Glue each side of spiral flannel.
Twist it from central until the end (look like a rose).
Cut the flannel in a rectangle (the size depend on your finger).
Put the rose in a rectangle and glue it.
Flannel rose ring is ready to wear.
18. Which statement is NOT TRUE about the instruction?
A. We must glue the rose in rectangle to get the ring.
B. The biggest the finger means the more flannel that needed.
C. All people have the same size of rectangle to make the ring.
D. We make a rectangle after we make a rose form.
19. We need flannel . . . to make rose ring for twice.
A. Less than 10x10cm
B. Only 10x10cm
C. About 10x10cm
D. More than 10x10cm
20. What should we do after we cut round the flannel?
A. Glue each side of the flannel
B. Cut it in spiral form
C. Twist from the central until the end
D. Put the rose in a rectangle and glue it.
21. “Twist it from central until the end “ (second paragraph)
The underlined word has similar meaning with. . .
Choose the best synonym of the underlined word for questions number 22 and 23.
22. Do you think I am stupid?
23. The cake is delicious.
Choose the best antonym of the underlined word for questions number 24 and 25.
24. Why are you being so arrogant?
25. I do not want to attack with you.
Lihat Kunci Jawaban1. C
Demikianlah artikel tentang "Contoh Soal Ulangan Harian Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP (Part I)". Klik tombol Lihat Kunci Jawaban untuk melihat kunci jawabannya.