Tapuih.com - Soal Bahasa Inggris Persiapan UN SMA 2016 (Part 3). Ujian
Nasional biasa disingkat UN / UNAS adalah sistem evaluasi standar
pendidikan dasar dan menengah secara nasional dan persamaan mutu tingkat
pendidikan antar daerah yang dilakukan oleh Pusat Penilaian Pendidikan. Sebagai
usaha persiapan menjelang Ujian Nasional, saya telah menyedikan
beberapa soal untuk adek-adek yang sedang melaksanakan UN. Soal Bahasa Inggris Persiapan UN SMA 2016 (Part 1) dan Soal Bahasa Inggris Persiapan UN SMA 2016 (Part 2) bisa anda klik pada tombol paling bawah. Semoga
soal-soal di bawah ini dapat membantu dalam belajarnya.
The text for questions number 1 to 3
Turns out, religion and politics might be strongly tied to how people perceive environmental issues, according to the survey of 1,500 Americans who answered questions about their interactions with the natural world, their religious and political beliefs and their stance on environmental issues, such as global warming.
Based on the answers, the researchers created nine distinct profiles, or "shades" of green: Only 10 percent of Americans fall into the group that the researchers labeled "outdoor greens." This group consists of staunch environmentalists who also spend a lot of time enjoying nature. For these folks, a strong appreciation for the natural world seems to be the motivating factor behind their support of environmentalist ideas.
The text is for questions 4 to 9
The trunk is the elephant’s peculiar feature, and it has various uses. The elephant draws up water by its trunk and can squirt it all over its body like a shower bath. It can also lift leaves and puts them, into its mouth. In fact the trunk serves the elephant as a long arm and hand. An elephant looks very-clumsy and heavy and yet it can move very quickly.
The elephant is a very intelligent animal. Its intelligence combined with its great strength makes it a very useful servant to man and it can be trained to serve in various ways such as carry heavy loads, hunt for tigers and even fight.
4. The third paragraph is mainly about the fact that …
A. elephants are strong
B. elephants can lift logs
C. elephants are servants
D. elephants are very useful
E. elephants must be trained
5. Which of the following is NOT part of the elephant described in the first paragraph?
A. It looks strange.
B. It is heavy.
C. It is wild.
D. It has a trunk.
E. It has a small tail.
6. It is stated in the text that the elephant uses the trunk to do the following, EXCEPT …
A. to eat
B. to push
C. to drink
D. to carry things
E. to squirt water over the body
7. “The trunk is the elephant’s peculiar feature …” (Paragraph 2)
The underlined word is close in meaning to …
Arrange these jumbled sentences into a good text.
1. You can make instant noodles with the help of microwave
2. Finally, add any items that you want and serve the noodles
3. First, fill the bowl with 2 cups of water and the noodle
4. Microwave it for about three to five minutes.
5. Then, take noodles out of the microwave and pour the seasonings
6. After the microwave beeps, wait for three minutes in the closed microwave
7. Next, stir the noodles until the seasonings dissolve.
The best arrangement of the sentences above is . .
Arrange these jumbled sentences into a good text.
1. I went on many rides.
2. Recently, I went to Disneyland in Los Angeles.
3. It went very fast and I got a little wet.
4. My favorite ride was Splash Mountain.
5. I really had a wonderful time there.
6. I also enjoyed Tom Sawyer's Island.
7. We went there through a hanging bridge and walked through caves.
9. The correct arrangement is ....
10. The best arrangement is ...
The text is for questions 11 to 14
The pace is swift and the story is pure escape - totally fun Mary Higgins Clark. I admit, however, that l am still trying to know what melody of the song "All Through the Night" sounds like.
This holiday season, put aside your chores and curl up on couch with All Through the Night. When you close it you will be relaxed and more ready to enjoy the festivities. And then you might just want to tuck a copy into someone's stocking or gift bag, as well.
11. What is the writer's suggestion for the holiday season?
A. Left your life for an apartment in Central Park
B. Put aside your chores and read the novel
C. Tuck a stocking into someone's gift bag
D. Stole a gold ornament and he deceitful
E. Have fun and solve some puzzles
12. What intrigues the writer about All Through the Night?
A. lt made her curl up on couch all day
B. It made her ready for any festivities during holiday
C. She didn”t know the melody of the song in the book
D. She wanted to escape every time she read the book
E. She closed it and got relax
13. In the first paragraph, the reviewer ....
A. Introduces the Marry Higgins Clark
B. Analyzes the three plots in the story
C. Mainly discusses about Alvirah
D. Is solving all of the mystery
E. Summarizes the characters
14.“ The pace is swift and the story .....”
The underlined word can be replaced with ….
The text is for questions number 15 to 18
15. A. Yourself
16. A. Proud
17. A. Daydream
You are going to need:
4 pieces of bread
1 spoon of sugar
A quarter of a cup of milk
Before you start to cook, you have to read the recipe.
Now you can get ready. After you read the recipe, put everything on the counter.
When everything is ready, break the eggs, pour a quarter of the milk in the bowl, then add a small spoon of sugar. Mix the eggs, milk and sugar.
Next, put a piece of bread in the bowl with the eggs, milk and sugar. Turn over the bread.
Now, put some butter in the pan. Turn on the stove. When the pan is hot, take the bread out of the bowl and put it into the pan. After you cook one side of the bread, cook the other side.
After you finish the first place of the bread, cook the other pieces. Now you have French toast!
18. Who is the text better addressed to?
A. An expert chef
B. A student learning at home
C. A husband left by his wife
D. A mother at home
E. A boy/girl left by his /her mother
19. What is the Generic Structure of the text?
A. Goal – Equipment – Steps
B. Goal – Materials – Resolution
C. Goal – Materials – Steps
D. Goal – Ingredients – Resolution
E. Goal – Steps – Ingredients
20. “You are going to need” The expression and what it follows belong to …..
Lihat Kunci Jawaban1. A
Demikianlah artikel tentang "Soal Bahasa Inggris Persiapan UN SMA 2016 (Part 3)". Klik tombol Lihat Kunci Jawaban untuk melihat kunci jawabannya.
Jika masih bersemangat silahkan lanjut Test berikutnya. Saya sudah menyediakan soal berikutnya dengan mengklik tombol dibawah ini.