iTapuih.com - 15 Contoh Soal Procedure Text dan Kunci Jawaban Terbaru. Procedure text adalah salah satu jenis text yang bertujuan menunjukkan kepada pembaca tentang bagaimana cara membuat, menjalankan dan melakukan sesuatu. Secara sederhana text ini juga sering disebut sebagai teks tutorial. Dalam artikel ini saya akan membagikan 15 Contoh Soal Procedure Text dan Kunci Jawaban Terbaru untuk pelajar Sekolah Menengah Atas kelas 10, 11 atau 12 SMA/SMK/MA. Soal-soal dibawah ini bisa Anda download pada link bagian paling bawah postingan.
The following text is for questions 1 to 3.
Burning with two CD Trays
1. Insert the CD from which you want to burn music into your computer’s CD tray. Insert a blank CD into your computer’s second CD tray.
2. Open windows media player and wait for it to recognize the CD.
3. Click the “burn” option at the top of Windows Media Player. Drag the songs you want from the list of your songs into the area on the right labeled “Burn List”.
4. Choose the blank CD onto which you want to burn your song. This can be done at the top of the Burn List Menu.
5. Click the “Start Burn” button when you have all the song you want for the CD added to the Burn List. Wait for your computer to finish the CD, then take both of the CDs out.
|1. What is the topic of the text?|
A. Running two CDs.
B. Opening Media Player.
C. Copying a compact disc.
D. Choosing the blank CD.
E. Inserting the CD into computer.
|2. What should we do after click the “burn” option at the top of Windows Media Player?|
A. Choose the blank CD onto which you want to burn your song.
B. Open windows media player and wait for it to recognize the CD.
C. Wait for your computer to finish the CD, then take both CDs out.
D. Click the “Start Burn” button when you have all the songs you want from the CD.
E. Drag the songs from the list of Songs into the area on the right labeled “Burn List”.
|3. “The process of copying CD is possible with any computer…”|
The underlined word is closest in meaning to…
The following text is for questions 4 to 7
1 tb margarine, dairy free
1 tb Vegetables oil
1 c onion – chopped
8 oz Mushrooms – sliced
1 lg Garlic clove – minced
1/3 celery – thinly sliced
3 c Soybean milk
4 c Potatoes – cubed ½ inch
¼ ts Black pepper
1 ts Salt, or to taste
1 tb Parsley – chopped
1. Saute onion, garlic, celery, and green pepper in hot oil and margarine about 3 minutes. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté 3 more minutes.
2. Add soybean milk, black pepper, salt and potatoes. Bring mixture almost to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Make about 6 cups. Thin with extra soybean milk if soup is too thick.
4. Garnish with parsley and serve with the veal.
|4. What is the topic of the text?|
A. How to make creamy mushroom potatoes.
B. The materials of creamy mushroom potatoes.
C. Steps of cleaning creamy mushroom potatoes.
D. How to produce heat and simmer soybean and potatoes.
E. How to prepare ingredients for creamy mushroom.
|5. The text states that …|
A. Extra soybean milk must be added if the soup is too thick
B. Six cups of soy bean milk must be added to the soup
C. Soybean milk is used merely for garnish
D. Extra cups must be provided for everybody
E. The soup must be thick to make it easy
|6. According to the text when should we add sliced mushroom?|
A. After adding soybean milk, black pepper, salt & potatoes.
B. After frying onions, garlic, celery & green pepper.
C. As soon as we heat and simmer onion, garlic and green pepper.
D. Before pouring the oil and margarine.
E. Before we serve the meal.
|7. 1 tb parsley – chopped.|
The underlined word is closest in meaning to …
The following text is for questions 8 to 11
- Your Burch Smartphones
- WI-Fi Connection
Steps to connect to a network:
1. Tap settings.
2. Tap WI-Fi.
3. Turn on the WI-Fi, your smartphone will automatically search for available WI-Fi networks.
4. Tap the name of your desired WI-Fi network:
- If the network is not password-protected, a check-mark will appear to the right of the network if your smartphone is connected to the network.
- If the network is password-protected, you will be prompted to enter the password. A check-mark will appear to the right of the network if your smartphone is connected to the network.
5. If your desired network does not appear, it is possible that your network is hidden:
- Tap other.
- Enter the exact name of the network.
- If it exists, you will be prompted to enter the password. A check-mark will appear to the right of the network if your smartphone is connected to the network.
|8. The opposite of the underlined word “automatically” is mostly ....|
|9. What is the difference between hidden network and not hidden network?|
A. Hidden network can be accessed without password.
B. Hidden network is not password protected.
C. Hidden network does not actually exist.
D. Hidden network is outside the range of your phone.
E. Hidden network will not display itself unless you type the exact name of the network.
|10. What is one possible condition if your network does not appear?|
A. Your phone is broken
B. The network is password-protected
C. The network is not password-protected
D. You don’t have enough phone credit
E. The network is hidden
|11. What is the best title for the text?|
A. How to input your password.
B. How to connect your burch smartphones to hidden network.
C. How to connect to Wi-Fi if you are outside the range of networks.
D. How to connect your burch smartphones to Wi-Fi.
E. How to search for available wi-fi networks.
The following text is for questions 12 and 13
- Valid identification such as ID Card/ Student Card/Driver’s License/ Passport;
- Formal proof of residence:
- If the city/country stated in the valid identification is different from the city/country of the BGT Bank location.
- If the applicant’s valid identification does not provide definite address.
- Application form or (if online) reference number;
- Minimum Initial Deposit Rp 150.000,00.
Steps (online application):
1. Visit www.bgt.bank/student-account- application
2. Create BGT User ID
3. Activate your BGT User ID
4. Sign in with your BGT User ID
5. Fill in the Application Form
6. Click submit and save your reference number
7. Bring application documents to your nearest BGT Bank
8. Follow the BGT branch procedure
9. Your bank account have now been opened.
|12. What is the common step between online and onsite application to open a bank account in BGT Bank?|
A. Visit BGT Bank website.
B. Create BGT User ID.
C. Take the application form at the branch.
D. Fill in the application form onsite.
E. Bring application documents to the nearest BGT Bank.
|13. What TRUE according to the text?|
A. To open a bank account in BGT, the deposit must be Rp 150.000,00.
B. Get a reference number if you apply onsite.
C. You have to bring application documents to BGT even if you apply online.
D. You mustprovidefornial proof of residence even if your ID provides definite address.
E. You must be at least l5 years old.
The following text is for questions 14 and 15
First of all, prepare a cloth, a dish towel, a knife or spatula, vinegar and some water.Then, empty the refrigerator. Place the things on the table or in empty baskets. Throw out aged or inedible food. Toss out anything you don’t use regularly.
After that, defrost the refrigerator. Use a knife or spatula to gently remove the ice built-up on the shelves and dispose of it.
Next, wipe your refrigerator inside and outside using a cloth, vinegar and water. Rinse the cloth properly with clean water. Also, do not neglect to clean the door.
Finally, use the dish towel to dry the refrigerator. Let it dry thoroughly before you replace everything. You should keep your refrigerator organized with meat, cheese and butter on one shelf. It will be better if you store raw meat on the bottom shelf to avoid meat juices dripping on to the shelf below. Put the vegetable in the crisper.
Clean your refrigerator once a month. Please remember, do not wash a cold glass shelf with hot water. The sudden temperature change could shatter the glass.
|14. Why should we put the meat on the bottom shelf?|
A. To spare more space for other items
B. To make the meat easy to store and take
C. To make the refrigerator durable
D. To keep the other shelves clean
E. To keep the freeze organized
|15. From the text we can conclude that....|
A. We don’t need to clean the door
B. We must not use sharp tools to remove ice
C. We should clean our refrigerator one a month
D. We need less than five items to do the procedure
E. It’s better to use hot water to wash a cold glass shelf.