iTapuih.com - Kumpulan Soal Narrative Text SMP dan Pembahasan. Narrative Text adalah salah satu jenis teks yang menceritakan sesuatu yang imajinatif atau sesuatu yang hanya bersifat khayalan belaka dengan tujuan untuk menghibur pembaca atau pendengar. Pada postingan kali ini saya akan membagikan tentang Kumpulan Contoh Soal Narrative Text Untuk SMP dan Pembahasan. Kumpulan soal Narrative Text berikut ini saya kumpulkan dari berbagai naskah soal UN Bahasa Inggris SMP. Untuk lebih jelasnya Anda bisa kunjungi link berikut ini Pembahasan Soal UN Bahasa Inggris SMP dan SMA (2009-2017) Semoga kumpulan soal-soal berikut ini dapat membantu kita untuk meningkatkan kemampuan dalam Bahasa Inggris.
Read the following text to answer questions number 1 to 4.
A wolf saw a goat grazing at the edge of a high cliff. The wolf smacked his lips at the thought of a fine goat dinner.
“My dear friend,” said the wolf in his sweetest voice, “aren’t you afraid you will fall down from that cliff? Come down here and graze on this fine grass beside me on safe, level ground.”
“No, thank you,” said the goat.
“Well then,” said the wolf, “aren’t you cold up there in the wind? You would be warmer grazing down here beside me in this sheltered area.”
“No, Thank you,” said the goat.
“But the grass tastes better down here!” said the exasperated wolf,”Why dine alone?”
“My dear wolf,” the goat finally said, “are you quite sure that it is My dinner you are worrying about and not your own?”
|1. What did the wolf ask when he saw the goat grazing at the edge of a high cliff?
|2. “Aren’t you cold up there in the wind?”
The word ‘there’ refers to ….
|3. What can we learn from the story above?
|4. From the story we know ….
1. Perhatikan paparan paragnaf I dan 2 (baris 1 hingga 7) “A wolf saw a goat grazing at the edge of a high cliff. ... Come down here and graze beside me on safe, level ground.”
Dari paparan tersebut, kita tahu bahwa serigala meminta kambing untuk turun dari tebing dan makan rumput di tempat yang datar To graze on the level ground.
2. Kata "there" mengacu pada nama tempat yang disebutkan pada pennyataan sebelumnya, yakni: “... Aren‘t you afraid you will fall down from that cliff? “. Jadi, pilihan yang tepat adalah A high cliff.
3. Pelajaran yang dapat kita petik dan cerita tersebut adalah janganlah mudah percaya pada makhluk yang berperilaku sangat baik, Don’t easily believe in well behaved creatures. Hal ini terlihat pada teks soal yang memperlihatkan bagaimana ucapan dan perilaku yang sok ramah, sok perhatian, dan sok baik hati dan seekor serigala saat merayu seekor domba supaya domba berada di dekat serigala, yang mana serigala berniat untuk memangsanya.
4. Perhatikan kalimat pertama dan kedua:
“A wolf saw a goat grazing at the edge of a high cliff. The wolf smacked his lips at the thought of a fine goat dinner” (Seekor serigala melihat seekor kambing yang sedang merumput di ujung suatu tebing yang tinggi; si serigala mengecap-ngecapkan bibirnya membayangkan makan malam bersantapkan seekor domba yang lezat). Dari kedua kalimat tersebut kita menginterpretasikan bahwa si serigala sangat ingin memakan si domba The wolf was eager to eat the goat.
Read the following text to answer questions number 5 to 8.
Several hours later Ki Rangga felt tired. He was embarrassed to walk together with Sunan Kalijaga because Sunan Kalijaga did not look tired while Ki Rangga was very tired and thirsty. Finally Sunan kalijaga asked Ki Rangga to take a rest under a big tree. It was time for the Dzuhur prayer. But there was no water around to clean up or ‘wudu’. Ki Rangga was Confused. He told Sunan Kalijaga about it. Sunan Kalijaga only smiled and said, “we should pray for Allah SWT for water. Now you must guard this big tree, Ki Rangga, It might bring water to us. But remember! Everything happens beacause of Allah SWT. Don’t act alone. You must inform me when water comes out. I will be behind that hill,” Ki Rangga promised Sunan Kalijaga to inform him when water came out. So sunan kalijaga went behind the hill. Ki Rangga with his servants sat under the big tree. They quickly fell a sleep. Suddenly water came out of the big tree. Ki Rangga and his servants became wet. They woke up. They were very happy to see water. They drank and played in the water. Ki rangga forgot Sunan Kalijaga’s message to inform him when the
water came out.
Behind the hill Sunan Kalijaga was worried. So he went to the big tree. He was surprised to see Ki Rangga and his servants were playing in the water, “you forgot my message to inform me when the water comes out. Instead you are playing in the water like a turtle,” said Sunan Kalijaga, softly. A miracle happened. Ki rangga and his servants turned into turtles. Ki rangga was sad. He had changed into turtles because he did not keep his promise. The water formed a pond. It is now called Sendang Sani, in Pati Central Java. Many people still visit Sendang Sani now.
|5. Where was Sunan Kalijaga when the water came out?
|6. Why did Ki Rangga and his servants become turtle?
|7. “The water formed a pond”
The underlined word means …
|8. What can we learn from the story above?
5. Ketika air keluar Sunan Kalijaga ada di balik bukit. “You must inform me when water comes out. I will he behind that hill” Maka, jawaban yang tepat adalah Behind the hill.
6. Ki Rangga dan pembantunya menjadi kura-kura karena mereka lupa pesan Sunan Kalijaga. “You forgot my message to inform me when the water comes out. Instead, you are pal ying in the water like a turtle” Maka, jawaban yang tepat adalah Because they disobeyed Sunan Kalijaga’s message.
7. Formed = membentuk, jadi kata yang artinya sama adalah brought about. sedangkan, turned info (mengubah) took away (membawa) looked after (merawat). Sinonim formed adalah Brought about.
8. Yang dapat kita pelajari dan bacaan di atas adalah jangan melanggar janji, untuk mendapatkan jawaban kita bisa memahami pada paragraph terakhir Don’t break your promise.
Read the following text to answer questions number 9 to 11.
After buying a rose ﬂower for the girl the man offered the girl a ride to her home. She said” yes please! You can take me to my mother. She directed him to a cemetery. The girl placed the rose on her mother’s fresh grave. Knowing the girl’s mother had died the man realized that he must show his love to his mother while she was still alive. Then the man returned to the ﬂower shop. He cancelled the ﬂower delivery order picked up the rose ﬂower and drove to reach his mother’s house.
|9. We can learn that we have to ….
|10. What did the man do after buying the girl a red rose?
|11. The main idea of the ﬁrst paragraph is …
9. Dan bacaan kita bisa belajar untuk menunjukkan cinta kita pada ibu. Jawaban berikut dapat dilihat pada paragraf kedua baris ke— 4 “...the man realized that he must show his love to his mother while she was alive" Maka, jawabannya adalah Show our loves to our mothers.
10. Setelah membelikan gadis itu setangkai mawar, laki-laki tersebut mengantarkan gadis tersebut ke makam ibunya He took the girl to her mother’s cemetery.
11. Gagasan utama pada paragraph pertama adalah seoang laki-laki membantu seorang gadis kacil dengan membelikannya setangkai bunga A man helped a girl by buying her a flower. Dijelaskan pada bans ke-6. “I’ll buy you a rose”
Read the following text to answer questions number 12 to 14.
She thought, "I will make cream and butter out of this milk. Then after selling them, I will buy eggs. And when they hatch, I shall have a good poultry farm".
She further thought, "I shall sell some of my chickens and buy a fine dress. Seeing it on my body at the party, all the boys will admire me. But I will turn them away".
She went on day dreaming; she forgot about the pail on her head. She moved her head suddenly and the pail of milk came tumbling down. It was broken and all the milk split.
"Dear, 0 dear!" she cried, "I have lost mine all".
|12. What did the milk-maid carry on her hand?
|13. What does the text tell us about?
|14. What can we learn from the story above?
12. Coba perhatikan kalimat "Now she was returning home with a pail of milk on her head". Dari kalimat tersebut dapat kita ketahui bahwa sang pemerah susu sedang menyanggul seember susu di kepalanya. Maka, pilihan yang tepat adalah A pail of milk.
13. Teks di atas bercerita mengenai seorang pemerah susu yang sedang melamun ketika menyanggul susu basil perahannya hari itu. Maka, pilihan yang tepat adalah A day dreaming milk-maid.
14. Teks di atas memiliki pesan moral bahwa kita janganlah berharap terhadap sesuatu yang belum tentu kita dapatkan. Maka, pilihan yang tepat adalah Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
Read the following text to answer questions number 15 to 18.
After several years, now it was time for the couple to live separately from Kiai Gede Penanggungan. They would move to another village. Kiai Gede gave some seeds of pari or paddy to the couple. He asked the couple to plant the seeds. He also warned the couple not to be arrogant when they were rich. He wanted the couple to help poor people. The couple started a new life. They planted the seed. Soon, the seeds grew and became a lot of rice. Now the couple became very rich. The poor neighbours came to the couple to ask for some pari seeds but the couple refused to help them.
Kiai Gede heard about the couple's bad behavior. Soon he visited the couple. He met them when the couple was working in the field. Kiai Gede talked to the couple. He reminded the couple not to be arrogant, but the couple ignored him. They said nothing to Kiai Gede. Kiai Gede got very angry. Then he said, "You two are like temples. You do not listen to me". Right after he said those words, an incredible thing happened. Slowly, Jaka and Dewi turned into temples. Because the temples stood among the pari, people then named them as Pari Temples.
|15. What did Jaka Pandelengan and his wife do to be rich?
|16. The couple becomes temples because ....
|17. " ... , an incredible thing happened." The underlined word means ....
|18. What can we learn from the story?
15. Jaka Pandelengan dan istrinya menjadi kaya karena menanam benih padi yang diberikan oleh ayah sang istri. Pilihan yang tepat adalah Planted pari seeds.
16. Pasangan tersebut berubah menjadi candi karena dikutuk oleh Kiai Gede karena telah mengecewakan beliau. Pilihan yang tepat adalah Planted pari seeds.
17. Kata "incredible" memiliki arti "luar biasa". Pilihan jawaban yang memiliki arti paling mirip adalah Unbelievable.
18. Dari cerita di atas dapat kita peroleh pelajaran bahwa kita haruslah patuh terhadap nasihat yang diberikan oleh orang tua kita. Pilihan yang tepat adalah We have to listen to our parent's advice.
Read the following text to answer questions number 19 to 22.
After a few days, when the ant passed that way again, nothing but the shell remained. Wondering what had happened to its content, he felt himself suddenly shaded and fanned by the gorgeous wings of a beautiful butterfly. "Behold in me," said the butterfly, "your much pitied friend!". So the butterfly rose in the air and lost in the summer breeze.
|19. What happened to the chrysalis after few days?
|20. What is the main idea of the first paragraph?
|21. The text generally tells us about ....
|22. From the text we can learn that ....
19. Soal ini berarti “What happened to the chrysalis after few days?” (Apa yang terjadi pada kepompong setelah beberap hari?) Jawaban dari kalimat awal pada paragraph dua dan menceritakan kalau kepompong telah berubah menjadi kupu kupu sehingga jawaban paling cocok adalah The chrysalis had become a butterfly.
20. Inti cerita pada paragraph pertama adalah seorang semut yang menemui kepompong tidak dapat berbuat apa apa,dan semut tersebut merasa kasihan pada kepompong tersebut sehingga pilihan jawabannya adalah The ant was feeling sorry fot the chrysalis.
21. Pada dasarnya kisah pada teks tersebut mengisahkan tentang semut dan kupu kupu. Maka, jawaban yang tepat adalah The ant and the chrysalis.
22. Nilai moral dari teks tersebut adalah kita tidak boleh tertipu oleh penampilan orang lain. Maka, jawaban yang tepat adalah The appearance may be deceptive.
Read the following text to answer questions number 23 to 26.
They talked about it for a long time and at last they set off to the city.
It was a hot day, and they soon began to feel tired. They had only gone a little way when one said to the other, "we must be nearly there, can you see the city?" "No," said the other frog, "but if I climb on your back I might be able to see it."
So he climbed up on the back of the other frog to see the city.
Now when the frog put up his head, his eyes could only see what was behind. And not what was in the front. So he saw the village they had just left. "Can you see the city?" asked the frog who was below. "Yes," answered the frog who had climbed up." I can see it. It looks just like our village."
Then the frogs thought that it was not worthwhile going any further. They went back and told the frogs in the village that they had seen the city, and it was just like theirs.
|23. What did they feel on their way to find a big city?
|24. Why did one of the frogs climb on the other's back?
|25. " ...at last they set off to see the city." (Paragraph 2)
The underlined word means ....
|26. What is the moral value of the text?
23. Pertanyaan tersebut berarti “What did they feel on their way to find a big city?” (Apa yang mereka rasakan pada perjalanan mereka menuju ke kota besar) dan jawaban tersebut dapat dilihat pada paragraph ke tiga “it was a hot day,and they soon began to feel tired” sehingga jawabannya adalah Tired.
24. Pembahasan. pertanyaan ini artinya adalah (Mengapa salah satu katak menaiki punggung katak yang lain?) jawabannya adalah karena dia tidak dapat melihat kota pilihan It could not see the city.
25. Pembahasan. Set off (pergi) Gave up (menyerah) decided (memutuskan) stopped (berhenti). Sinonim dari kata set off adalah Left.
26. Dalam cerita si katak yang melihat dengan arah yang salah tetap berpendapat walaupun pendapatnya salah,dan si katak satunya mempercayainya sehingga mereka gagal mendapatkan apa tujuan mereka. Pesan moral dari teks tersebut adalah jangan pernah mempercayai pendapat seseorang tanpa bukti yang kuat. Maka pilihan yang tepat adalah Never trust within a single opinion without other evidences.
Read the following text to answer questions number 27 to 30.
Many loudly blamed the king for not keeping the roads clear, but none did anything to get the big stone out of the ways. Then a peasant came along, carrying a load of vegetables. On approaching the boulder, the peasant laid down his burden and tried to move the stone to the side of the road. After lots of pushing and straining, he finally succeeded. As the peasant picked up his load of vegetables, he noticed a purse lying on the road where the boulder had been.
The purse contained a lot of gold coins and a note from the king indicating that the gold was for the person who removed the boulder from the roadway. The peasant learned what many others never understand.
|27. Why did many people blame the king?
|28. What does the last paragraph tell us?
|29. From the story, we know that ….
|30. What can we learn from the story?
27. Pada kalimat "Many loudly blamed the king for not keeping the roads clear" kita mengetahui bahwa Raja disalahkan karena tidak menjaga jalanan tetap bersih. Jawabannya adalah He did not keep the road clear.
28. Paragraf ketiga secara eksplisit menceritakan tujuan diletakkannya batu besar dan dompet di bawahnya di tengah jalan. Jawabannya adalah The purpose of putting the boulder and purse.
29. Dad teks tersebut, kita tahu bahwa the peasant (petani) merupakan orang yang baik, karena dia mau menyingkirkan batu besar (boulder) yang mana semua orang hanya mengeluh dan tidak mau menyingkirkannya. Jawabannya adalah The peasant was a good man.
30. Pesan moral teks tersebut yaitu suatu masalah (dalam hal ini boulder di tengah jalan) bisa jadi terdapat hikmah di baliknya (pursue yang berisi koin emas). Jawabannya adalah A problem may be a blessing in disguise.
Read the following text to answer questions number 31 to 34.
So the man put the boy on the donkey. But soon, some passersby said, “See that lazy, young steer. He lets his father walk while he rides.”
So the man ordered his boy to get off and got on himself, but the passerby said, “Shame on… that lazy old man, he lets his poor son walk, while he rides.”
The man did not know what to do. Last, he took his boy on the donkey. Then the passerby said, “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading the poor donkey?”
The man and the boy got off. They cut down a pole, tied the donkey’s feet to it and raised the pole to their shoulders. They arrived to a bridge when the donkey, getting one of its feet loose, kick all out and caused the boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle, the donkey fell over the bridge and then it was drowned.
|31. Why did the boy get off from the donkey?
|32. What is the main idea of the last paragraph?
|33. What is the moral value of the text?
|34. “… tied the donkey’s feet to it ….” (last paragraph).
The underlined word refers to ….
31. Si anak turun dari keledai setelah disuruh turun oleh ayahnya karena dia dikatai anak yang malas. Jawaban yang tepat adalah His father asked him to do that. Jawaban: B
32.1de utama paragraf terakhir yaitu laki-laki tersebut dan anaknya beristirahat di dekat jembatan. Jawaban yang tepat adalah The man and his son took a rest near the bridge. Jawaban: A
33. Pelajaran moral yang dapat dipetik dari cerita tersebut yaitu kita tidak bisa menyenangkan semua orang dengan mengikuti omongan mereka, karena pendapat orang beda satu sama lain. Jawaban yang tepat adalah You cannot please everyone. Jawaban: B
34. Kata it mengacu pada the pole yang digunakan untuk mengikat si keledai. Jawaban yang tepat adalah Tthe pole. Jawaban: C
Read the following text to answer question number 35 to 38.
One day, her mother fell ill and couldn't even get up to cook some food. So, she asked Pina to cook some rice. However, Pina being her lazy self, said "I can't find the pot. So where should I put the rice?". Her mother told her where the pot was. Then she said, "Where is the ladle, how am I going to cook without a ladle?" Again her sick mother had to tell her the exact location. Pina did the same with salt, rice and water! Enraged by Pina's behavior, her mother curse " May you grow a thousand eyes" and went back to sleep.
When she woke up, she could not find her daughter. She searched and searched and so did every single person on plantation. When Pina's mother saw the fruit, she was immediately reminded of Pina's beautiful brown eyes and thus, the fruit with a thousand eyes was named " Pinya", meaning Pineapple in Tagalog.
|35. The best title for the text is ....
|36. What happened to the mother when she realized Pina had gone?
|37. What Is the main idea of paragraph two?
|38. What can we learn from the story?
35. Dongeng itu menceritakan asal usul buah nanas The Origin of pineapple.
36. Tertulis jelas di teks “She could not find her daughter. She searched and searched, and so did every person on the plantation” (bahwa ia mencari-cari anaknya setelah anak perempuannya menghilang). Jawaban yang tepat adalah She searched for her.
37. Tertulis dalam teks bahwa Pina bermalas-malasan untuk memasak makanannya sendiri bahkan ketika ibunya sedang sakit. Jawaban yang tepat adalah Pina was too lazy to cook her own food.
38. Pelajaran yang dapat diambil dari cerita tersebut adalah bahwa kita harus menghormati dan mematuhi perintah orang tua Respect and obey your mother.
Read the following text to answer questions number 39 to 41.
Just when each animal was about to take his portion, the lion stopped them. “Wait” roared the lion. “Since I am a member of this hunting party, the first quarter would be mine. Then, as I am also the king of beasts, I am to receive the second share. Since I am known for my courage and strength, I am to receive the third share. As for the fourth share, if you wish to argue with me about its ownership, let’s begin, and we will see who will get it”.
The wolf got angry but the lion was ready. So, he raised his mighty paw and struck the wolf on the head. The wolf’s skull was cracked and he died at the same moment. The jackal ran, once he saw the tragedy. He thought of a bad fate that may happened to him.
“Hump”, grumbled the fox as he walked away with his tail between his legs, but he spoke in a low grow. “You wanted to share all the hard work but keep all the meat to yourself’.
|39. The wolf was angry because ....
|40. What is the reason that the second share will be for the lion, too?
|41. What can we learn from the story?
39. Dalam teks tersebut, diceritakan bahwa wolf marah karena lion menginginkan semua daging hasil buruan untuk dirinya saendiri The lion wanted all of the meat for himself.
40. Dalam teks dicerltakan bahwa ship berkata “Then, as I am also the king of beasts” (Lalu, karena aku juga raja dari seluruh hewan). Maka, jawaban yang tepat adalah He is the king of the animals (dia adalah raja dart seluruh hewan). Maka, jawaban yang tepat adalah He is the king of the animals.
41. Dari teks tersebut, pelajaran yang dapat diambil adalah jangan mempercayai yang serakah dan berambisi menjadi pemimpin Do not believe in a greedy and mean leader.
Read the following text to answer questions number 42 to 44.
A hungry crow saw an oyster on the beach ore day. He wanted to eat the tasty meat inside the shell,'so he tried to open the oyster.
First, he used his beak, but he could not open the shell. Then, he hit it with a stone, but the shell stayed tightly shut. He even jumped up and down on the oyster, but still he could not open it.
Another crow came by. He saw what the first crow was trying to do and said, "My friend, may I offer you some good advice? I suggest that you pick up the oyster in your beak, fly high into the air, and then drop the oyster onto the wide rock below. The oyster shell will break open and you will be able to have your meal."
The hungry crow thought that it was a very good idea. He picked up the oyster with his beak, and then he flew as high as he could. When he was sure that he was high enough, he dropped the oyster onto a wide rock far below.
The oyster shell broke wide open. However, the other crow was waiting nearby, and he reached the broken oyster first. He enjoyed a tasty meal, while the hungry crow had nothing to eat.
|42. How did the other crow trick the hungry crow?
|43. Where did the crow drop the oyster?
|44. What is the moral value of the story?
42. Dalam narrative text atau dongeng tersebut diceritakan tentang burung gagak dan kerang. Cara burung gagak meminta burung gagak yang lepar adalah dengan memintanya untuk mengambil kerang dengan paruhnya. Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah By picking up the oyster with his beak.
43. Tempat dimana burung gagak menaruh atau menjatuhkan kerangnya adalah di batu yang lebar. Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah Onto a wide rock.
44. Nilai moral yang terkandung dalam dongeng tersebut adalah kita seharusnya tidak langsung mempercayai orang yang menawarkan bantuan kepada kita. Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah Do not be fooled by people who offer help.
Read the following text to answer questions number 45 to 47.
One day, an old woman saw the snail and took it home. She looked after it. Whenever the old woman was not at home, the snail turned into a human being. She cooked and did the household chores. When the old woman got home, the Queen quickly changed into a snail again. It happened several times and made the old woman curious. One day, the old woman peeped and saw what was going on. She broke in, immediately. She asked, "Why did you change yourself into a snail?". The Queen told her what happened. The old woman was surprised to know that the snail was a Queen.
Later, from the head of the village they discovered that the king had won the battle and he was looking for his wife. Then the village head sent a message to the king telling him that his wife was safe.
Several days later, the King and his guards came for the queen. They thanked the villagers for their kindness and brought the old women to their palace.
|45. What happened when the old woman found the snail?
|46. What does the second paragraph tell you about?
|47. In the end of the story, the old woman live in ....
45. Pada dongeng tersebut diceritakan tentang keong mas. Seorang nenek menemukan keong mas, kemudian membawa keong tersebut ke rumahnya dan merawatnya dengan baik. Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah She brought it to her house and took care of it.
46. Gagasan utama dari kedua paragraf bacaan tersebut adalah sang nenek menemukan seekor keong mas. Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah The old woman who looked after a snail.
47. Pada akhir cerita dijelaskan bahwa sang nenek akhirnya diminta untuk tinggal di kerajaan bersama sang Ratu. Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah The king's palace.
Read the following text to answer questions number 48 to 51.
From that day on, he used the paintbrush to help people. Whenever he drew pictures, they became real. But a few days later, his master heard about the magic paint brush and stole it. He drew a lot of pictures, but they could not become real. He was very angry and asked some people to get Ma Liang.
When Ma Liang came, he said to him, "If you draw some pictures for me and turn them to life, I will set you free. " The young man said, "I can help you, but you should obey your words." The bad man felt very happy and said, "I want a golden mountain. I will go there to gather gold." The young man drew a sea first. Then the young man drew a golden mountain which was far away from the sea. After that he drew a big ship. The bad man jumped into the ship. When the ship sailed to the middle of the sea, the young man drew a large wave and it destroyed the ship. After that, the young man lived with his family happily and kept on helping the poor people. So the magic paintbrush was known by everyone.
|48. What is the topic of the story?
|49. If Ma Liang didn't do what the King asked he would ...
|50. What would happen if Ma Liang didn't kill the King?
|51. How was Ma Liang like?
48. Text tersebut adalah Narrative Text yang menceritakan tentang kuas ajaib. Maka, jawaban yang tepat adalah A magic paintbrush and a helpfu.
49. Jika Ma Liang tidak melakukan apa yang Raja minta, Ma Liang akan dipenjarakan. Jawabannya bisa kita lihat melalui pernyataan raj "I will set you free" Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah Stayed in jail.
50. Untuk pertanyaan "What would happen if Ma Liang didn't kill the King?" (Apa yang akan terjadi jika Ma Liang tidak membunuh Raja?) sang raja akan mendapatkan tumpukan gunung emas. Jadi, sinonim kata slender adalah The King would get a lot of gold.
51. Karakter Ma Liang dalam cerita tersebut adalah pintar dan suka membantu. Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah Smart and helpful.
Read the following text to answer questions number 52 to 54.
In one morning, the grandmother would go to the market. Before she left, she asked her granddaughter to cook. "Please cook some rice for lunch. But just cook one grain of rice. It's enough for both of us." "Why, Grandma?" asked the girl. "Just do what I said."
The grandmother then left for the market. Later, the girl started to cook. However, she felt a grain of rice would not be enough for them.
"I think it's not enough for me and my grandmother." Then she took two handfuls of rice. Suddenly, something bad happened to the rice pot. "oh, no! The rice flowed out of the pot!" shouted the girl. "What should I do? The rice became rice porridge. It flowed and flowed until it covered the kitchen. Suddenly the grandmother came home. The girl explained what happened.
"You are naughty girl! Why didn't you listen to me? The grandmother was so angry. She hit the girl with a wooden stick. "Please forgive me, Granma! The little girl cried and cried. But the grandmother kept hitting her.
Then, an incredible thing happened! The girl turned into a monkey. The monkey then ran away and climbed a tree. The grandmother chased it. From the tree, the monkey said. "Grandmother, I'm a monkey now. I cannot live with you anymore. You are all alone."
The monkey climbed up and disappeared. The grandmother was very sad. She regretted what she had done to her beloved granddaughter. "Please come back to me. Please forgive me, my granddaughter!" but it was too late.
The little girl has turned into a monkey and never came home. The people of Roti Island believe this story. And that is until now; people in the Roti Island never hit their children or other peo le's child. The are afraid that the child would turn into a monkey.
|52. What is the purpose of the text above?
|53. What happened when the granddaughter cooked the rice?
|54. "The grandmother chased it" (paragraph 5) The word "it" refers to ...
52. Setiap Narraive Text mempunyai moral value (pesan moral) yang ingin disampaikan kepada pembaca melalui text yang menghibur. Jawaban yang tepat adalah To teach moral value with a story.
53. Untuk pertanyaan "What happened when the granddaughter cooked the rice?" (Apa yang terjadi saat cucu itu memasak nasi?) Penyusunan yang paling tepat adalah "They were sleeping when a stranger came in." Untuk mengetahui jawabannya kita bisa lihat pada paragraf ketiga "The rice became rice porridge. It flowed and flowed until it covered the kitchen." (Beras menjadi bubur nasi. Ini mengalir dan mengalir sampai menutupi dapur.) Jawaban yang tepat adalah The porridge flooded the kitchen.
54. The monkey then ran away and climbed a tree. The grandmother chased it. kata it disini mengacu pada monyet, jawaban yang tepat adalah Monkey.
Demikianlah postingan saya kali ini tentang Kumpulan Soal Narrative Text SMP dan Pembahasan. Semoga postingan ini bermanfaat dan jangan lupa share ya.